Pangeanic has several offices located in key areas in the world, supporting
– all European languages (from Portuguese to Russian)
– all Semitic languages (Arabic in several flavours: Egyptian, North African, Gulf Arabic, etc., Hebrew and Maltese)
– major Asian languages (Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and dialects like Shanghainese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Thai, Malay, Indonesian, Mongolian, etc.)
– Central Asian languages (Turkmen, Kirgiz, Uzbek, etc.)
– Minority European languages like Basque, Catalan and variants, Corsican, Sardinian, Sicilian, etc.
– « Single family » languages like Greek, Turkish, Persian, etc.
– Native Latin-American languages like Quechua.
Altogether, around 75 languages and some 2,000 language pairs directly or indirectly. This means that Pangeanic covers over 95% of the languages used by Internet users around the world.
Please contact us for translation services if you need a serious and professional translation company today!